View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #56
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Is there a report of how many deaths were attributed to the British colonizing countries? Are they getting knocks against them up to the our Revolution War with England? Also, what countries actually benefit from British "invasion". I would say nothing good came from Nazi invasion for any country. Goal of the Nazis was to eliminate the Jews. I don't think that was happening with British invasions. I am not making any excuses for all of what England did. We can just look at Opium problem with China.

12 years of Nazi occupation was only 12 years because of the Allies. Who can only imagine how bad it could have been if left untouched.
Look at India.

It was once very prosperous -- and wealthy. India was the crown jewel in the British empire.

The Brits built a RR system to loot the country -- the RRs were designed not to develop India but to extract wealth --

Britain used the resources/wealth stolen from India to launch its own industrial revolution.

The Brits meanwhile used the various language, cultural differences and the caste system to turn Indians against themselves -- a method of control the US has copied and taken to new levels (as evidenced by Edward Snowden's revelations).

It is not a pretty picture.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote