Old 12-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #80
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Here's the thing. I don't think Mike Shanahan is as involved in as much as some people think on any team he's coached in the past decade. I think he expects the people he hires to handle that with guidance from him. It's what most C-Level Exes do from my experience.

If he does all the game planning and what not...wtf does he need his kid or Haslett for?

And that's another thing. He is involved with game planning the defense. I've heard a number of players say that over the years.
Whether or not he's involved with the game planning as much as we think, Shanahan is the HC. And we all know that the HC takes the responsibility for the teams record. Whether he was against the trade to get RGIII, or was told to play him against his judgement is also a moot point.

The Redskins are paying a high price for a 2nd year RGIII in both Win/loss and draft picks. And that falls on the HC again.

The only way Shanahan stays the head coach is if Snyder takes the fall for the decisions, and maybe if he doesn't want to pay for another coaches salary and paying Shanny for another year. Not many Owners will own up to that.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote