1. Joe Gibbs - I thinkJoe is the best of all time. He is my ideal football coach, and his phiosophy is largely what my personal football philosophy is based on.
2. Bill Bilicheck - His second Superbowl win was just as impressive as his first, if not moreso. I'd love to put Shanahan in this spot, but Bill's accomplishments are more recent and thus justifying the spot. I'd still personally take Shanahan over Bill, but homerism could be charged for it.
3. Mike Shanahan - He may not be the best GM there is in the game, but his X's and O's can't be denied. He can take any team and make them competitive based on his gameplanning.
4. Dick Vermiel - Anyone who can make Kurt Warner
and Trent Green
look like All-pros has to be considered. His use of offensive is lethal, and his ability to bring a team together is at the top.
5. Andy Reid - The guy just knows how to motivate his team to win. Needs to figure out how to get over the hump. Having two of the games biggest passing game stars isn't a bad thing for that venture.