2. Peyton Manning (41) is 10 TD's from breaking Brady's record (50).
3. Broncos need to average 31.5 ppg (over the remaining 4) to break the single season scoring record.
4. Deck just Deckering: goes from 1 rec 5 yard performance to breaking Broncos single game TD reception record.
5. Like the first meeting, Chiefs almost strictly employ 6-man box against the Broncos, while only blitzing on rare occasion.
6. This time, the Chiefs largely shutdown a gimpy Knowshon Moreno on the ground.
7. The good news? The Chiefs Defense is the best the Broncos will face until the playoffs...and the Broncos still scored 35 Offensive points.
8. On another note, Montee Ball tore 'em up
9. With one game under his belt, here's hoping Champ Bailey keeps getting healthier, watching Kayvon Webster face-guard is no fun.
11. Losing Kevin Vickerson was big. Was it insurmountable? No. Mitchell Unrein played well enough, doesn't get blown off the ball, and is fairly slippery.
12. On the other hand, Sylvester Williams is about as useful as a one-armed hooker. Please, just get him off the field.
13. Robert Ayers got plenty more snaps, even logging about 15 plays from 3-tech, and rushing Alex Smith into a near Mike Adams INT to effectively end the game.
14. Chris Harris Jr. just keeps making plays. Hope he gets a Pro Bowl nod.
15. Even with the injuries, I still think the Broncos Defense will get better, and is good enough to win a Superbowl. They will need to focus more on generating turnovers to win it all.
16. Danny Trevathan is 5 tackles away from breaking 100. Get 'em Trev.
Last edited by pricejj; 12-04-2013 at 12:12 AM..