Old 12-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #47
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Man, I hope you're saying this, just for the reaction.

There is no such thing as "gracious" when it comes to the Chiefs and the Broncos. You guys hate the Broncos as much as we hate the Chiefs (in fairness, our hatred is much more justified than yours). I always try to act nice on the rare occasion I post at ChefsPlanet. Yet, most of my cordiality is met by vitriol - most of it as a matter of some misguided principle.

As for the recent Chefs-Broncos games, I think you're being a little bit of a homer. I don't really see either of those games as being all that close. Sure, you can go back to each of them, and come up with a bunch of "if only" scenarios. But at the end of the day, I think you're reaching, a bit. Those two games really illustrated how far apart the two teams are.
True, there is no proof that the Chiefs would have won even if they scored a TD on that last play. They showed no sign of stopping Manning. He would have scored in regulation, or continued his domination of the Chiefs in overtime.

And as for Injuries, please, Denver has way more. And you can argue that Ryan Clady and Julius Thomas and our best cover corner Rodgers-Cromartie are just as bad of an impact to the team as Tamba Hali and Justin Houston.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote