Old 12-02-2013, 01:56 AM   #8
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Idiot response, at least give reason why you think the way you do. Atleast the guy went on record.. which is more then I can say you did... Didn't you make some of the most retarded statements earlier this year?

Champs done. Thank you for your service. It is my opinion that he lived on his name for years. I remember it all started with Champ can't hang with the double move. after that he was exposed. He never did Denver favors by taking less salary to get the championship he wanted, Even after Peyton signed. Enjoy retirement
Know what? Von didn't look -- "dominating" (nothing like he's playing now) -- when he first came back after his 6-game break. Hasn't Champ earned at least a couple of active weeks to get into "football shape" before we fans simply write him off as "washed up"? He's been injured most of the year and it's (IMHO) an unrealistic expectation to think he should be back out there shutting down his side of the field (like he does when he's 100%) in his very first quarter of play against a division rival in their house.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote