Old 11-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #19
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Rev. Al Sharpton condemned “knockout” attacks Saturday but stopped short of calling for marches against the brutal hate crimes.

“This kind of behavior is deplorable and must be condemned by all us,” he said at his weekly National Action Network meeting in Harlem. “We would not be silent if it was the other way around. We cannot be silent or in any way reluctant to confront it when it is coming from our own community.”

http://nypost.com/2013/11/23/al-shar...ckout-attacks/
but to the silly leftist Caucasian posters I was racist for pointing this story out OVER A YEAR AGO and I continue to "wear a hood" for shining a light on the fact that the MSM is now onto a story that deserved the spotlight IMMEDIATELY when even the FIRST attacks began to occur. (as the REV AL adeptly makes mention of; if the roles were reversed we'd have government sanctioned rallies from the DOJ since DAY 1)

Show me 1 example of white people performing this CRIMINAL ACT against BLACK PEOPLE and I'll show you 50 examples of BLACKS taking part in this anti social behavior of attacking CAUCASIANS....but the leftist swine don't have the stomach for it.it will literally take them or someone they know to have a 1st hand experience of one of these brutal and senseless attacks to realize it's a product of a disgusting URBAN poor black culture that pervades almost every major metropolitan area in the USA today.....but disingenuous people like Denverbrit etc. will never advocate for speaking out against these attacks because they can't even classify them properly to get to the root of the problem....

Last edited by txtebow; 11-25-2013 at 02:50 PM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote