Old 11-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #105
BMORE
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Everything is based on circumstance. Trevathan moved to full-time WILL after WWIII got moved into MIKE.

I didn't envision the team having Danny as a full-time WILL this year. Which is why I advocated drafting Ogletree to give us flexibility with who we had. Whoever out of WWIII/Ogletree performed better, that is where you would place them.

I like Danny as a player, but I'd take Ogletree over him and a heartbeat. Long-term, I would probably take him over WWIII though, but he's my boi and I drafted that boi in OM Mock draft boi.
I'm not knocking him nor when you picked him. Infact, I loved the idea of him playing Will in Cincy and said as much. Ogaltree wouldn't fit in a crowded situation that we entered in. WW at Will with Trevethan as his direct back up and the sub package NLB. All intentions were Irving to play Mike and we had Bradley as the back up plan. I don't think you can have enough coverage guys and he would have made a great asset to the team, but it's similar to our brass passing on David two years ago. And he's a stud.
BMORE is offline   Reply With Quote