Old 10-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #14
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
I just noticed something listening to the national broadcast. This was a close game. Closest game Broncos have had in a year. But because it was a close game everybody seems to think we are the PRETENDERS! WTF! Everybody is so ready to suck on the dartos tunic of New England after 2 nail bitting wins. Or Seahawks offense litterally did less than $h!t vs. Houston but they're legit SB bound. Its bad enough that Broncos only have 2.5 Broncos in the HOF (Zimmerman was an orginally a viking). But right now Broncos are playing at a break neck pace and all I hear is "oh look they stumbled to a win" bs! EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU National broadcasters!
i agree, but if i had my choice, i would much rather fly under the radar. I hate being the team everyone expects to win. They rarely win the SB. Look at like the last 5-10 SB champs, all came out of nowhere. It will be hard for Denver to come out of nowhere, but i still would rather have the media doubting us than giving us praise and picking us to blow everyone out.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote