Old 10-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #489
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I could re-post all the proof I've shown you, but it wouldn't do anything. You fail to recognize that Singapore's PRIVATE (free market) family practice sector is unregulated. I tell you that Singapore's healthcare system is going increasingly PRIVATE, you find a private hospital in the PUBLIC system that is regulated...
...and claim that the whole country is regulated.

You're like a thirsty deaf mule braying for water, as you stand knee deep in the creek. What a humongous waste of time.
Obviously you either can't read, comprehend or are being your usual obtuse self.

For the last time, and it couldn't be any clearer, this article is about PRIVATE, not public hospitals:

Quote:
Credit Suisse Research said while stable revenue growth of the private hospital operators is probably a given, there are also some underlying risks that may arise from inherently volatile margins and high capital expenditure.

Margin pressure of medical service providers also comes from the regulatory environment in a variety of ways, such as cap on patient fees, high license fees
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote