View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #76
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
I didn't think we could land him. Oh the horror of me thinking that. I must not be a true fan. The shame............the shame.
It's one thing to have an opinion like yours....but the vast majority of those who had doubts were pretty obnoxious in their defense of their opinions and attacked those who had differing opinions.

Go back and read the entire thread and during the time Manning was mulling over his options, this board saw many venomous attacks by Tebow supporters, and Manning haters......we had people calling the Broncos classless for possibly signing Manning and trading Tebow....we had people basically burning their "fan" cards, we had people claiming it would set the Broncos back, we had people blasting Elway, Fox, DT, Decker, Moreno, the OL, and Manning....the very people who are setting NFL records for making opposing teams lick Fido's ass.

Having a differing opinion isn't what makes them bad fans...it was the total trashing of the team, FO, and two of the NFL's greatest QB's while supporting a one hit wonder who is now out of the league less than two seasons after being traded that gives them that distinction