View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #58
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

loves haters & trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Get my facts straight? You agreed with me and now you have eddited your own post and removed it. But anyway, if you are going to take the time to pull all those post from another thread just to start your own thread about what people said in a thumping your chest type move, then yes, you are calling people out for it.

Otherwise, why not just bump the thread you pulled those from.

Geez, some people just feel the need to do a I told you so type thread.
I agreed that you took it as a call out thread... after I thought about it I came to the conclusion that this it is not a call out thread b/c I didn't say anything about the comments... so I then edited my post.. you are reading too much into this thread, you are drawing your own conclusions b/c I never posted anything in a "thumping my chest" manner .. nor did I call out anyone, re-posting what was posted w/o commenting I'm not calling anyone out & if you think so that is your opinion.. which we all know what they say about opinions .. it is not my fault if you lose credibility on the mighty OrangeMane board because of something stupid you posted... so if this applies to you: enjoy the so called "I told you so" thread or just keep posting about calling ppl out either way it makes no difference to me.... lol

Last edited by i4jelway7; 10-01-2013 at 09:19 AM..