Old 09-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Let me ask you this. How many investments in life have you said "woulda coulda shoulda".

Shoulda sold before the clinton .com bubble burst, shoulda sold that rental before the real estate bubble popped in 2008

Shoulda bought gold when it was $300 on ounce etc etc...

Go with your gut pony but I'm big fan of not trying to time the highs and lows and locking in some profits never hurts! Even if FB goes up after you take profits you can buy back in on a dip, move those funds to diversify into something else etc etc

Oh as far as FB itself. It's revolutionizing the way people communicate. It's potential is limitless....
I'm working on a similar idea and relating it to real estate. The traditional methods to buy and sell real estate are stressful and inefficient. Look for my IPO in a couple years.
That's why I'm fascinated with Twitter, it is also revolutionizing the way people communicate instantaneously. On the other side I don't see how Twitter will generate income unless they merge with another technology that produces income.

I should be able to get in on the IPO but I will be limited. I don't think it will come in over valued like Facebook. Twitter will probably be another one of those "woulda coulda shoulda" stocks.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote