View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #13
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

This is a startling news story worthy of a thread.

Here's list of racist idiots who I don't give a **** about. Feel free to add to it.

Quote:
10 - One of Hollywood’s most notorious right-wingers, John Wayne was quoted as saying, “I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or ten generations ago these people were slaves”, in a 1971 interview with Playboy magazine. A staunch nationalist, the measure of the man comes when you discover that he actively dodged army enlistment during WW2. Maybe he probably didn’t want to hurt any of those Nazis, what with their lovely ideas on racial purity and all.

9 – Mel Gibson isn’t racist though (if you ignore the horrendously anti-Semitic things he said to that policewoman and forget that every film he’s ever directed has persecuted a race, religion or nationality).

8 – Jay-Z: “If you having girl problems, I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems and one of them is the bad publicity I received after I refused to let any white people into my Brits after-party this year.”

7 - We reported how John Mayer somehow managed to make himself even less likeable after some choice words to Playboy this year. NOTE TO CLOSET RACISTS: Don’t agree to interviews with Playboy…

6 - “I don’t care if she’s a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It’s not because she’s black, it’s because we use the word n****r sometimes here. I’m not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I’ve worked for 30 years because some ****ing n****r heard us say n****r and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine.” Duane Chapman aka Dog The Bounty Hunter was heard ranting this little doozy during a phone call with his son Tucker, demanding he split up with his black girlfriend. Bad dog! In your bed!

5 - “Our little Paki friend.” Prince Harry’s charming description during a video diary of an Asian member of his army platoon a couple of years back. Whether he said this while wearing his proper army gear or while dressed in a Nazi uniform like he wore to a fancy dress party in 2005, is unclear. A Nazi uniform that probably belonged to his great-grandad.

4 – Amy Winehouse was videoed in a drugged-up state by her prick of a husband Blake Fielder-Civil in 2007. The clip shows her and a friend singing: “Blacks, Pakis, Gooks and Nips, Gooks and Nips” to the tune of children’s song Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. Five Grammys and Three Ivor Novellos she has.

3 – Michael Richards, from Seinfeld, made a bit of a boo-boo/committed career suicide when he said to two black audience members during a stand-up set:

“Fifty years ago, we’d have you upside down with a ****ing fork up your ass.You can talk, you can talk, you’re brave now mother*****r. Throw his ass out. He’s a n****r! He’s a n****r! He’s a n****r! A n****r, look, there’s a n****r!”

2 – A video of quarterwit human blow-up doll Paris Hilton dancing to a Biggie Smalls track with her sister Nicky and using racist language was leaked on the internet in 2007. Racist or just stupid? Possibly both, who cares?

1 – Rocketing in at number one like a big ol’ racist rocket, it’s our old friend Charlie Sheen. Here’s the transcript of a voice message he left to his ex-wife Denise Richards in 2008. The important thing to remember about Denise is that she’s white.
http://www.hecklerspray.com/top-10-r.../201046391.php

And let's not overlook these.

The 9 Most Racist Disney Characters

http://www.cracked.com/article_15677...haracters.html

Last edited by DenverBrit; 09-24-2013 at 04:46 PM..
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote