Old 09-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #11
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
I personally think the only player that kills hopes of a SB win is an elite QB. If you lose that, you may well lose any chance at winning the SB. Although Clady is an amazing player, it's not like he is going to be replaced with a potato. He gets plays off so quickly that he may only see one or two times a game where he has to throw it away prematurely. I don't think it's a dream-killer by any stretch of the imagination.

If we lose a few more franchise players due to injury, then ok, the cumulative effect may hurt us. But we'll actually be getting players back, and probably will be better off come the playoffs as long as we stay healthy.
Yep.

He will be missed and they will have to make adjustments to shore up protection.

I do wonder about the timing of the Clark extension. I wonder if the staff thinks he will be able to handle the job and wanted to lock him up cheap either not to have to pay him legit money next year or to use as trade bait.

We will have to see Clark perform at a high level 1st but this is as bad as I want this year to get.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote