Old 09-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #254
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Fun at the range MAR 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
"I'm sorry but who in our first 6 games really looks like they are a match for this team"

Give me a break. You honestly think the Giants are "no match" for the Broncos? Yeah ****ing right. Confidence is great. Saying nobody on the schedule is any match is flipping idiotic.

Yeah we're gonna beat the Giants, Colts, Texans, and Patriots, etc. no match. I'm sure the Bolts, Chiefs, and Raiders are just going to lay out the red carpet too. Thanks for letting me know. I'll call Hancock and start planning the parade.
The Pats a few years back didn't have a great D and they went undefeated. You're saying this offense can't be as good as that one? Heck, I'd say this offense can be just as good (although slightly different) then our 98 team, only with a better defense (of course counting that Miller is on the field). And that team won it's first 14 games. I hear what you're saying, don't get over confident. But to suggest we don't have a decent shot at going 6-0 is just a silly as somebody saying there's no team that can beat us. It happens every year, quite a few teams usually start out 6-0, 7-0. I certainly think we can do it.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote