View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #93
ohiobronco2
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I can see why players like Dez Bryant and Terrelle Pryor would be pissed about the treatment of Johnny Manziel by the NCAA compared to them.

Dez Bryant and Terrelle Pryor got the shaft for less serious violations that what Manziel did and Manziel will only have to sit for a half against Rice?

I think the NCAA is hypocritical to begin with and think they need to change the way these violations are dealt with, but they need to treat players equally.

Manziel took cash for signing over 4,000 autographs....probably a buttload of cash. Dez Bryant ate lunch with Deion Sanders and lied about it (and I'm sure Sanders was probably trying to nudge him towards his agent) and Terrelle Pryor traded some autographs/memorabilia for some tats.

It amazes me how many stories there have been about potential NCAA violations in the SEC over the last 5 years and very little has been done. If I'm a president of a university, I deny, lawyer up and fail to cooperate. Can't believe Ohio St. football players received 5 game suspensions for their illegal benefits, which is similar to what Dez and AJ Green received and this douche bag gets one half against Rice. I'm sure his families financial status had nothing to do with it. **** the NCAA.
ohiobronco2 is offline   Reply With Quote