View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #85
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You can believe what you want, but its obvious you don't watch a whole lot of media. I, on the other hand, since I quit working and started staying home with the kids, have nothing better to do during my downtime than watch news and my Detroit Tigers. It's not lopsided in the least. It's media providing a service to the people who watch their advertisers.

If you think there's a market for unbiased news, by all means go out there and start one. Of course, if you think the librul media is more biased than the conservative media, then you probably don't have a very good chance of being able to create an unbiased outlet of your own, because you either have your yea buried in the sand, are too biased yourself to realize it, or both.

Personally, I don't think there's a market for unbiased news, whatever that means. I'm not even sure it would be possible, but even if it were, there aren't enough people who will listen to things they don't want to hear to make it profitable, ie, a business.

Don't you think, in all your belief in the "free market", that if there were an audience for "unbiased" news, there would already be one? Or is that what you call Fox News??
I think Nyuk proved two of your points with this little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Unfortunately, I don't watch any cable news networks. But then again, the Fox News rumble is just another lefty canard. Please, continue.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...3&postcount=21
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote