View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #27
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I've already discussed US foreign policy in the Cold War with you.
No, you just spewed the usual beat-the-Commies-at-any-cost crap so typical of neoBircher dorks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
How can you have a discussion on this topic when your opponent's research into US interventionism is reduced to copy and pasting from anti-American lefty websites that condemn any and all US interventionism as it got in the way of the leftist agenda? I've not seen in one instance in which you were remotely willing to reserve judgment against your country on the grounds that it was legitimately stopping Soviet expansionism.
I've not seen one instance of you even allowing that the US committed immoral acts during the Cold War. Speaking of blind nationalist hacks...

BTW, since when is judging one's country as falling short of its ideals a bad thing? Oh yeah - to conservatives, America is always right. Always. Anyone who dares question anything we do is automatically anti-America, a traitor, a scumbag, and ought to be deported or executed so they can burn in hell forever.

Damn, but you're one protofascist puke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
Part of international alliances is the defense of our neighbors and allies. Get used to the idea. Israel was being invaded by all of its neighbors and you howled at the US for having the audacity to intervene and putting a stop to a small part of that? Huh?!!
Our alliance with Israel is far more trouble than it's worth. Time for us to cut them off. They have no enemies that they can't handle. Yes, even Iran.

Last edited by W*GS; 08-17-2013 at 01:27 PM..
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote