View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default The Hollywood actor gave a very unHollywood speech at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.

Quote:
Kutcher to young people on opportunity: I believe that opportunity looks a lot like hard work. When I was 13, I had my first job with my dad carrying shingles up to the roof, and then I got a job washing dishes at a restaurant, and then I got a job in a grocery store deli, and then I got a job at a factory sweeping Cheerio dust off the ground. And Ive never had a job in my life that I was better than. I was always just lucky to have a job. And every job I had was a stepping stone to my next job, and I never quit my job until I had my next job. And so opportunities look a lot like work. On sex appeal: The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful, and being generous. Everything else is crap, I promise you. On living: So build a life dont live one, build one.

Now some dumba$$ on the "Bono" thread said something to the effect of "Don't you know Bono's track record?" Efff no dumba$$ I don't think now Bono believes Capitalism is the "Beez knees". Like I don't beieve for a efffing second that Ashton Kutcher will stopping sucking on Big "o's " penis and nuts. But here's the thing. They're starting to see the truth. And I know that bugs the ever living $h!t out of you guys.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links