View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #98
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Which is why I will no longer waste time arguing anything with you. Once again, we have arrived at the point in the discussion where you plug your ears, sit on the ground and start bleating "Hitler, Hitler..." You and txtebow are a whole lot closer to that man's philosophy than I am. Read the Atlantic article I posted for some "history" on IQ tests and race. There's plenty of history, alright.

Of course, I know that you have no intention whatsoever of reading anything I post. It's so easy to simply ignore evidence that is contrary to your prejudices, isn't it?

Why does your racist buddy txtebow not come up with some heavy-weight, large scale study conducted by reputable scientists to make his claim that blacks are mentally inferior to whites, rather than some half buried dissertation by a grad student?
You don't answer my points about the validity and heritability of IQ (because you can't) and go off on tangents that are personal attacks against a single irrelevant person in a single organization that you don't like based on an article by an offended black person to attack the entire study of IQ and try to make a guilt-by-association tie to Hitler as if invoking a scary historical narrative article in a liberal magazine overrides and invalidates decades of studies which have been proven valid using the scientific method and have been replicated internationally for decades. DUH!

Yep. You're a liberal. Funny how guilt by association was called racist when done to Obama. At least with Obama's critics, Obama actually associated with these people!

Wow, so like some dude(s) mentioned scientific studies in ways you and yours find offensive so we should... What? Squelch the science itself? Why would you want to stifle science, sir? Again, you sound like a flat earther fundamentalist religious moonbat for even insinuating such a thing. Contratu-****ing-lations.

Don't even bother waiting for someone to engage in such behavior. Pre-emptively profile them as guilty and attack them before they have a chance to flinch! Yeah!

I mean, who needs decades of valid scientific study when you have Ta-Nehisi Coates? (Oh hey, you think if IQ data showed blacks on top that Coates would be soiling the carpets and drapes?)

You've done dick on this thread. Nothing. At this point, I don't think you even have pants anymore.