Old 08-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #66
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
This.

lol @ Cheater-U fans barking up a storm.

I'm barkin up a storm because finally we have quality depth at many spots as well as elite talent at many spots. It has taken awhile but we are just about back. This is the best team we have had since the 2003 season and I'm not homering. I nailed last years record in the preseason (I said 6-6 to 8-4) and we were 7-5. This year I'm telling you 10-2 or 9-3 barring injury.

We are one year away from being a Top 5-10 team, but I think they are Top 15-20 this year. 2014 will be a great great year but this year will be quite good as well.

There is no better OL or WR group out there. They have to keep Duke and Morris healthy because not much depth there...unlike the other two spots. D will be better but not elite or even very good...just ok.

It will be interesting to see how our transition over time to the 3-4 goes. We've got two good youngsters who will be terrors at 3-4 OLB. This year we will see more 4-3 than 3-4, but the transition is unmistakeable. You can see it in the kids they recruit and the extreme emphasis they are putting on size and strength in S&C. Miami has historically been smaller and faster, but Golden wants size everywhere. Our WLB is now 243, which is alot even for an NFL 4-3 WLB. I think they said the two deep on defense has gained a total of about 328 pounds this offseason, which is about 15 pounds per man. This should help the run D.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 08-13-2013 at 09:56 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote