View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #27
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
The only thing that has started to bother me a bit, is John Fox.
Ever since he pocketed those two time outs with 30 seconds left in last year's play-off game against the Ravens, I've lost confidence in him to make the gutsy call when it matters the most.

Last week during our first pre-season game, he declined to have the started go out a second time. This first pre-season game was supposed to only have the starters play one serie, I get that, however, it seems like I wasn't the only one who felt at the time that we should've gone out one more time.
The game really didn't help our offense acomplish anything, or the whole team for that matter.
Again, the Fox factor reared his ugly head.
The guy has now a top NFL defense and one of the most potent offenses in the NFL and the guy seems to be way too conservative to run a team equipped with the weapons he has, time for somebody to remind him these are not his Carolina Panthers!

Disclaimer: I'm not a Fox basher, I don't hate the guy, in fact I like him as a coach, but all of the sudden I've started to question his thinking under pressure.
Hopefully he can knock me out of my line of thinking here...
Do you really think one drive in the pre-season is going to make a lick of difference in our run for the super bowl?
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote