View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #2
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Thank you Libs and Dems.
As if you conservatives demand intelligence and knowledge.

"President Obama wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob ... Oh, I understand why he wants you to go to college. He wants to remake you in his image.” –Rick Santorum, speaking to a Tea Party group in Michigan (February 2012)

“I believe the earth gets warmer and I also believe the earth gets cooler. And I think history points out that it does that and that the idea that man, through the production of CO2 — which is a trace gas in the atmosphere, and the man-made part of that trace gas is itself a trace gas — is somehow responsible for climate change is, I think, just patently absurd when you consider all the other factors.” - Rick Santorum, claiming that man-made CO2 is not responsible for climate change

“What we should be teaching are the problems and holes and I think there are legitimate problems and holes in the theory of evolution. And what we need to do is to present those fairly from a scientific point of view. And we should lay out areas in which the evidence supports evolution and the areas in the evidence that does not.” - Rick Santorum, claiming that evolution theory isn’t accurate.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote