View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #67
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Woo Hoo!

What timing! Apparently our bad neighbors have to be out of their house by the end of the month! Not sure what is going on and it is non of my business but everyone I have talked to in the cul-de-sac are happy they will be gone.

Very odd that they haven't listed the house yet. We came home late Sunday afternoon and there was a small Remax rental truck in their driveway and we thought they were just cleaning out the loads of crap they had in their garage. I was talking to the neighbor right next to the bad ones the next day and he said that they told him they had to be out by end of the month. The house wasn't listed in the paper as in foreclosure. I would think you would want to show and list the house before you moved out. Glad it is not my problem and for the kids sake I hope things work out for them as long as it is in another town. I have been hoping for this day for a very long time and didn't think it would ever come.

We are just happy they will be gone and hoping a better family moves in.

Maybe AK1971 can buy it and host drunken midget stripper binges! Or maybe some hot single 19 year old will buy it and wash her car in white tee shirts a lot and need me to teach her guitar or work on her pc...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote