View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:04 AM   #10
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Only posts about race? hardly....It's just so eye opening to you leftists that when my posts do point out the blatant hypocrisy of the focus of our MSM it stands out more to you than my other posts. And it's true that Leonard wouldn't have allowed that throw to go over his head....Rahim Moore is a mental frickin' midget who will not be forgiven until he wins us a playoff game by making an interception...that's the ONLY way--and to further my point..what happened when we played Rahim Moore instead of Leonard in that deep third? we lost a chance to host an AFCCG....
I haven't read the bulk of anyone's posts here but I do recall plenty of times your posting about the political hypocrisy of mainstream media coverage, and I agree with it much of the time. However if someone has a personal beef with you, they tend to get tunnel vision and exaggerate what they don't like and ignore that which contradicts their attitude.

Moore's mistake was one play. Champ screwed up bad. Prater the same. One play does not make or break a player or a career. That game was not one play but a combination of a LOT of things. Bad plays by individuals, lack of pressure on the QB, and so forth. And the referees just made it worse.