View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #357
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
2 years, surprisingly. It will only go up if I want to add in all the stupid movie channels I get for free for the first few months, which I won't do. This guy I was on with was incredible. Kept adding discount after discount and literally threw in the Sunday Ticket Max at the end without me even asking for it. He just asked me if I liked the NFL. I said yes and he said that he could give me it for free.

They also have a partnership going with Verizon for cable right now in my area. I locked in their 75/35 Fios Internet for $60 a month for 2 years. That's less than I'm paying right now for Comcast and it's in theory going to be a lot faster than my current Comcast connection. If I didn't sign on for that, my directv would cost $57 a month instead of the $47.

So, overall I went from paying $180 a month for directv tv and Comcast internet to $107 a month for better directv with genie and Sunday Ticket Max and faster internet.

So glad I decided to just make the call on a lazy sunday afternoon.
Just called and they took $25 off my bill for 15 months, but wouldn't budge on the NFL Sunday Ticket w/out Max included.

With Max included, they offered it for one payment of $97. Might have to call back for that, though all I wanted was basic Sunday Ticket (he said it would cost more that way, the deal was including Sunday Ticket Max).

Might just be me getting greedy. They took $25 off to take me to $50 a month, so $97 for Sunday Ticket Max is still a discount. I'm curious if you bargained them down before or got it free previously?

I had Sunday Ticket free last yr. Could be why I'm "Not eligible" for it this year.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote