View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #27
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I don't get why you guys hate on Knowshon so much. He was up to task last year after being completely humbled, apparently he works his ass off, is willing to do anything, and does it all with a smile.

It wasn't his fault he was drafted so high.
No doubt. His lack of vision used to frustrate the hell out of me.
However, by all accounts he is working his ass off, willing to play special teams, very vocal in encouraging the other backs in drills. He has dealt admirably with his "fall" from 1st rounder, perhaps it's time for us the do the same? Although I am aware that would mean a reduction in your cutesy "ha ha" comments which is usually the main impetus for the hate on here.

No. 27 Knowshon Moreno: Moreno had a standout day as a runner, receiver out of the backfield, and as a pass protector. He saved the day for QB Brock Osweiler with a key block on a pass to TE Virgil Green that went for about 15-yards. Moreno tried to bounce a run outside to the right but was swallowed up. He then tried to make an off tackle run to the left but DT Mitch Unrein was able to trip him up with a shoestring tackle. Moreno doesn’t make big runs but is showing good fight every day. He did fumble on a run to the left but ended up falling on the ball and recovering it himself
http://www.denverssportsstation.com/...Broncos&id=166
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote