Old 07-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #13
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
I saw the one at Greensboro when I was visiting a friend. It seemed like hundreds of teens ran by and were jacking with people eating outside on patios and pushing people over and grabbing purses. At least the city responded with the city council voting 9-1 to set up a strict curfew for children under the age of 18 without an adult family member present to be at the downtown district where it occurred. And the police have enforced it as well.
I truly feel bad for these children who grow up with such a vacuum of family structure that their tribe is comprised of OTHER lost and misguided teenage friends instead of mature family influences........but once the public becomes endangered by the family breakdown in our urban communities, it's time for action...and that action is apparently curfews;which will result in more poor urban youth ultimately winding up with criminal records....which Eric holder doesn't want corporations to utilize any longer when evaluating potential employees....

"The EEOC is suing those companies for allegedly violating the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The EEOC has employed a strange new legal theory essentially arguing that criminal background checks are racist or at least may be. - See more at: http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/re-de....lL9ZkoWy.dpuf

It's all making sense now....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote