Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
IDK Miller and Woodyard are at least equal to DJ, Houston, AND Hali

Houston and Hali disappear vs the run DJ disappears vs the pass

Miller's stats are double Houston's and Hali's in most categories. Hali's stats have been on the decline the last 2 years.

Put Siler in with our TBD MLB and it is at least a push or very slight lead for kFc for 2012.

2013 we added Phillips so our depth is light years better than what you guys added.

It will be fun to watch you guys try to keep us to 17 points at home this year with the addition of Montee Ball, Wes Welker, and a healthy Clady.

It will also be fun to see if Alex Smith goes back to his play from his 1st 3 years and throws more INT's than TD's. That is the thing I would be most worried about as a kFc fan, you have a QB who took 3 years to get more TD's than INT's and he has only one quality WR and a RB to dump it to.

I think Reid could have made Cassell as good a QB that Smith will be, maybe even better but there is no way they could have brought him back after the fan outrage last year.
Spot on for my post on the prior page. Chiefs top 3 LBs had 7 more sacks than our top 3 LBs, and about half the sacks and turn overs (that is taking Phillips 2012 year with SD). Our LBs also spent less time on the field, which clearly equates to less opportunity to tackle and cause turn overs... so if our LBs spent the same amount of time on the field as the Chiefs D, would our D have even better sats?
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote