View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 11:49 PM   #2311
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
I'm glad he's gone. I had grown tired of his kindergarten post moves, dumbass technicals, smiling mug and bricklayer free throws. I think Mitch, Kobe, Nash and Pau all went out of their way to make him feel valued and wanted. He never wanted to be here. He never wanted to be a Laker. No way did he measure up to Mikan, Wilt, Kareem or Shaquille. He didn't have the mindset to lead us to titles no. 17, 18 and 19. Good riddance.
Howard is out of his mind. Reports are saying that one reason why he left was because the Lakers did not commit to a time frame to shift the focal point of the team from Kobe to him, and that Howard felt that if Bryant played beyond next year, the Lakers would not make it his team.

Like dude, that has to be earned. Howard didn't show anything this year for that to happen. Okay, he was coming off of a back injury. But even during his time in Orlando, he never showed anything to make anybody believe that he should be the man over a guy like Kobe. Howard thinks extremely high of himself. Too bad his play on the court has never matched that. I'm more than happy that he's gone.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote