View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #2306
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
A lot of Laker fans, myself included, are not broke up about this at all. I was hoping that he'd leave. I was never a fan of his, I don't think that he was all that good, and he's too much drama, and for a guy who can't score unless he's right under the basket.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the trade to get him, but I hopped on board in support of the team. But it didn't take long to figure out that it wouldn't work. So good riddance. The Lakers are better off with Pau Gasol at center. When they won the two titles, that's where he was playing, with Odom at PF, and Bynum on the bench. Jim Buss loved Bynum, so Gasol got pushed out to the 3 point line. Then the trade for Howard kept Gasol out there. Hopefully the Lakers go after a stretch 4 and keep Gasol at center.
I'm glad he's gone. I had grown tired of his kindergarten post moves, dumbass technicals, smiling mug and bricklayer free throws. I think Mitch, Kobe, Nash and Pau all went out of their way to make him feel valued and wanted. He never wanted to be here. He never wanted to be a Laker. No way did he measure up to Mikan, Wilt, Kareem or Shaquille. He didn't have the mindset to lead us to titles no. 17, 18 and 19. Good riddance.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote