View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #127
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
They are not dealing with the armed robbery because they had to deal with the DISTRACTION, hence why he was arrested for obstruction of justice. Why is this so hard for you to get? You CAN NOT distract the police from doing their jobs. It is dangerous. Why do you think that criminal and his dog should be allowed to make a already unsafe situation unsafer? Tell me why that dogs life is so much more important then any of those cops trying to stop a guy with a gun? That guy took 3 cops away, that is 3 less guys that the other cops had as back up for them.

Also quit acting like the guy with the dog is a pillar of the community that just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He is a criminal himself. He was there to cause a problem, and he got one.
When did the cops tell him to stop the music and how was he suppose to know a armed robbery was taking place? I could careless if the guy was a piece of shiat. At the time the cops did not know that and arrested him for loud music. Unless they were racist and did arrest him because he was black. It should have only taken one cop to go over their and tell him to turn it off or leave. If not he would be arrested. Instead they arrested him without even having a proper discussion. Unless you call yelling from a distance over loud music a proper discussion because that's the only way I could have seen a discussion take place.
broncolife is online now   Reply With Quote