View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 07:01 AM   #349
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
TheChamp24 do you still think the Dodgers doesn't need another pitcher? Cap just sucks, and he only gets worse the second half of the seasons. I like his heart and his fire that he has, but he isn't what LA needs. With his performance today probably means LA will give up prospects for Ricky Nolasco now. Lame.
The Dodgers aren't a serious contender, and given how much money they've dished out, and the need to keep their top prospects, they should stand pat.
They should try to be sellers of some guys to clear dead weight, and maybe get some depth in the organization while they are at it.
Either Ethier or Crawford needs to go, Beckett is another guy but doubtful he is moved, Lilly if he gets healthy, why they picked up Marmol and his $10mil salary I don't know. The Red Sox trade I still think was a bad move for them, well actually I don't know how much the Sox are paying for Crawford and Beckett. But paying $20 mil a year for the next 4 years for Crawford is ridiculous. Beckett at least only has 1 more year on his contract.
I mean, if you can move say Lilly and Crawford for some decent pitching prospects, do it.
Dodgers just need to groom their pitching and tie up some positions on the field and they will be a great club.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote