Old 07-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #1871
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Your votes got counted. I just forgot to hit equal in the calculator, yours was the last one Inputted thus a slight error. But I argue that your votes were never discounted, unless by voter error or other block.

I just verified on my spreadsheets too. I do not believe I ever saw a PM from you stating your vote was missed. Again don't forget voter error or other block. If I am mistaken then my bad.

There was a mistake in I sent a PM to you about screwing up round 7 but I also replied stating it was sent to you by mistake and your votes were counted.

Edit just so we are clear that your claim is totally false:

Your votes were fine in round 8 as well. In fact rounds 1 though 6 were tallied as well.

So rule out voter error, but some of who you voted for may have been negated. I do not have the energy to find that. But to say your vote was not counted 3 times is actually complete ****ing bull****.
What i meant is that on a few occasions(3) there were accidents where my votes were not shown and it made me look like a non voter. they may have been tabulated but on a few occasions they were not shown, which led to my thinking "wtf"
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote