Old 07-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #31
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Fun at the range MAR 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
I never said I do not like Dexter, I simply said that it was not a good season. I watch the show since I read the books prior to the series starting and still do. If you read the books, then watched the show, you may have a different opinion.

I loved the show Lost but disliked the final season because it wasn't written well. It was rushed. That doesn't mean I stopped watching it.

American Idol, Glee, and the Voice are highly rated and watched shows, that does not mean they are good.....
Don't plan on going back and forth with you on this all day but I will say that comparing a show like Glee that's target audience is teens, to a drama series is apples and oranges, not to mention those shows are free to watch, while Showtime is not. Of course anything decent on basic TV will normally have a higher viewing audience then a premier channel you have to pay for. But it's all relative. I bet all those teens think Glee is a good show, even though someone like yourself does not. It's noted, you didn't think last season of Dexter was well written. Millions of others I'm sure thought it was. To each their own I guess. I guess we both can agree, that Dexter is a successful show. While it may be great for some, good for others and maybe even average for some, it is a successful show.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote