View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #85
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
You do realize there are those that teach econ 101 and there are those that do it in the real word. For 30 years I’ve known exactly what my “cost of sale “on any and all products and services I offer to my customers. I also know exactly what percent of profit I need to keep my business running at an optimum level and year after year I prosper when others in my field fall by the wayside.

FYI there is members of the Mane that have used my business so your claim of BS is completely false. Raise the minimum wage or my taxes and I will still be in business and continue to pass the increase on to the consumer.

I guarantee Houghtam’s boss knows exactly what the “cost of sale” on a box of popcorn is and what profit margin he needs to maintain to cover Houghtam’s minimum wage.
But that can't be. You should keep your price the same and just make less. It's insane to pass the cost onto the consumer. /end sarcasm font.

Btw the cost on popcorn is about 20 cents a bag from my supplier anyhow and includes only popcorn flavacol and coconut oil and not the packaging for sale.

Last edited by chadta; 06-27-2013 at 06:29 PM..
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote