Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Dear God please let this be true!!!

Thunder Shopping Kendrick Perkins, Draft Picks

By Tony Hoops | Published June 26, 2013

According to ESPN, the Oklahoma City Thunder are trying to package Kendrick Perkins and their two first-round draft picks in exchange for a top-five pick.

The Thunder own rights to the number 12 draft pick and also the 29th pick as well.

With Perkins being owed around $18 million over the next two seasons, a trade in Oklahoma’s favor is highly unlikely.

http://www.hoops-nation.com/thunder-...s-draft-picks/
so is Perkins supposed to be a sweetener in the deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
memphis offseason is beyond bizarre.

what was wrong with lionel hollins?
John Hollinger is in the FO now. Hollins doesn't buy the analytic stuff and would get all up in his player's ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Speed. I wanna see how he performs. While it's a more routine surgery, bball players slow down from it.

I'm surprised they didn't keep Asik. Also Deng has been shopped so much just trade the mofo. He's got 1 year left on his current deal and I wouldn't want to pull the trigger for another huge contract.
doubt he's slower than before. maybe due to mental hurdles but the knee is sound.
not keeping Asik was dumb as hell. even with the poison pill structure Houston did it would have been smarter to keep him.
Deng should have been traded for Barnes last year, they should have traded him already this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Rose is a p***Y. Blair doesn't even have ACLs in either knee and he's ballin.
Blair is a scrub, scrubs have to play regardless of health or they might get cut
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote