View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #2241
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

What a freaking end to the season!

I took my daughter over to a friends house, he and I were to get Hawks season tickets the year after Old man Wirtz died. I was the one who told him we should do it and had every thing setup with the sales dept then I was run into proceeded to get nerve damage a couple months later and had to bail on him. He went on to see 2 Finals. Anyway he had us over and talk about a great game!

I am just glad I am not the only one who can finish in 17 seconds!

I told him after the Beantowners went up that I thought it was going to go into overtime, he thought I was crazy and then they tied it after pulling Crawford, they kept the pressure on and were able to close it out 17 seconds and a basement full of 10 adults and 7 kids errupted!

Then my friend busted out his 8 or 10 round firework mortar type thingy in field behind their house. We stayed later than I thought because it was such a stunning win.

It felt the exact opposite of what I felt when we lost vs the Ravens.

Shaw had an epic game playing through pain, Toews could have had a hat trick and the Beaners bad ice hurt them more than helped them.

Great win but then I was woke to a call that a clients server crashed, we had sever weather that night and lightning took out 2 drives in a raid 1 array. Even with surge protection and all, otherwise I would have been on here earlier.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote