View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #35
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Wrong answer. Blue-tinted mandatory-sex-ed states tend to have the highest abortion rates. Yokelsberg Red states have similar or even higher pregnancy rates, but fewer abortions. It's a straight morality play. Legitimization encourages. There's no argument.

My statement about rural vs. urban was in regard to his statement about sex education vs. unwanted pregnancy. I also specifically said unwanted pregnancy in the post I linked from April.

And yes, they have the highest legal abortion rates. What data do you have on the actual abortion rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Selfishness isn't the only part of the problem, but it's inarguably the largest part. Murdering another for the sake of your own lifestyle and comfort is wrong. Hiding the assault behind the uterine wall does not make it better. Having teachers tell students there's nothing wrong with that during 'sex education' makes it even worse.
Keep demagoguing. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You can talk about wrong, immoral, selfish all you want. Do it til you're blue in the face.

The fact remains that as as long as you and yours continue to do that, you will do absolutely NOTHING to actually reduce the number of abortions.

All blame, no substance.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote