View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #31
nyuk nyuk

Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Is not the Son of God the final authority?

Thanks for proving that conservatives think it's OK to hold slaves and beat women.

We all knew it, but now you've let it slip. Thanks!
Yeah, its in the platforms of both the Republican and Libertarian parties.

As usual, lacking an argument you twist words and drop wet turd balls out of your irritated sphincter instead.

You just said Jesus was the final authority, so you got your answer, didn't you?

He didn't condemn slavery or wife beating, therefore according to your "theology," they're both OK. Final authority, right?!

Honest readers of the Bible do not throw 99% of the Bible in the trash and misquote the other 1% to bolster their political agenda. You cannot honestly say Jesus didn't condemn homosexuality therefore homosexuality is OK without accepting also that he neither condemned slavery nor wife beating, either. But since you aren't honest, you make your typical deflective red herring comments about the Republican Party because your head really is that far up your ass.

Jesus also didn't condemn narcotics addiction. Let's all get loaded on crack!

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" ---- 2 Tim 3:16

All. Not some.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 06-23-2013 at 02:33 PM..
  Reply With Quote