View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #18
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Anyone else on here have anxiety issues? Apparently it runs in the family as both my mom and younger brother are on medicine already. I currently get crazy anxious over tiny things, like when I have bills coming up and have enough to pay them but I am anxious about it anyway. Feels like I cheated on my wife and she is about to find out. I used to drink a lot but realized I was turning into an Alcoholic so I have given that up as well. Now I just work more, when I am working I feel OK- But who wants to work and sleep only.

Deleted Earlier-A little Known Tebow effect.

I have had panic attacks since I was a teenager and it crippling at times.
I would never have them in public it would just sneak up on my when alone and would start thinking about something I shouldn't be and BOOM I'd be in trouble.

Sometimes it would be so bad I would about hyperventilate and pass out.

I had always thought there is noway a doctor or a shrink could help you with a fear/thought but my girlfriend finally talked me into going to the doctor about it and it was life changing. 10mg of lexapro later and I haven't had a panic attack in 2 years and at 38 years old finally aint on egg shells.

As someone who totally drugs for this type of thing I learned if used the right way it can really be helpful.

Hang in there Rugby ...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote