View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #25
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Big deal you can still be more impressed with the 2nd thing you find out about someone. Not like we all are up to date with every election until we read some about the people right? Or Houghtam do you just know everything without needing any internet, books, magazines, papers, tv? So what the first thing I heard was former navy seal vying for senate seat? Then i read up about the two of them and found out one is young, a success in business, and a former navy seal. The other is a career politician who always votes the party line. His big thing is hey if you vote for him the repubs might win the senate. WOW that is inspiring isn't it? Oh and I guess now I know he was in the army like 400 yrs ago.
I could give two ****s what order you find your facts out in.

My problem is when the FIRST thing you hear is that he's a SEAL and then run over here like a little b**** and go "HE'S A SEAL AND ELIZABETH WARREN ISN'T AN INDIAN!"

Now, if you had made coherent arguments in the first place for why you thought Gomez was better than Markey (not Warren), then we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote