Originally Posted by Old Dude
Questions from the viewing audience....
We understand that players target other players; not other ships per se. But ...
1. Do these rules apply to Phibacka as well? If he decides to go kamikaze, does he target a ship? Or a player on a ship?
2. Can players shoot other players on their own ship?
3. What happens in the case of a tie? In other words, let's say the crew on ship X takes the most overall damage, but the damage is distributed 6/6/2/0. Which of the first two "tied" crewmembers dies?
4. What happens if Phibacka crashes into a ship without getting beamed aboard another ship. We understand that he dies. And that he dies horribly. In a flaming bloody psychotic pyre of destruction. But would he count as the only casualty in the round? Or would you still calculate damage for the other players and eliminate one other player accordingly?
19. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?