Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #13
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
OMG that was frickin hilarious.

I've thought about some plugs before and even went as far as researching it. I will say the top of the line procedures today are light years ahead of old fashion plugs from 20 years ago. And yeah, it's about $10K for a complete job. Probably $5K the first year and then $5K the second year when you go back for the touch ups. Hey, if you're rich, I don't see what the big deal is. The newer styles out there done by the top guys you can't even tell. It's only the bad jobs by the rookies that people notice and it does give the better jobs a bad name.

But I just haven't decided it was the best thing. If I was 20 and bald, yeah I would probably end up doing it. So I just shave it now.

Frustrates the hell out of me too. I have 2 brothers and both them MF'ers have like perfect thick hair. Why did I have to be the one with the Ginobli flesh cap, hahaha. I'm fine on the sides, back and front, it's just that one small area on the back crown, just like Ginobli. Maybe I should become Jewish and wear that little hat....hahaha.

But I agree with some of you, women don't really care too much about that. They care more about if you are in shape, if you're handsome and if you've got cash.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote