View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #34
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st

Hello,

I am organizing a grass roots efford to destroy the all mighty khan. I will explain in detail my reasons.

First, why am I reaching out to you? Well the main reason is you are playing survivor, so thus, you should expect plenty of rambling, possibly drunken private messages from me. The other is I need to get enough votes to ensure his utter destruction.

Reason 1: Meltdown potential...I thoroughly believe this season's star trek theme is set up to give Gaylor an advantage. He'll be soo shocked to go out in round one he'll cry like a little b****

Reason 2: lying about me going after Falconer. I am the only member on this message board that has met Falconer personally. He's a great guy and I can promise you, even if he stabbed me in the back, he'd never receive a vote to go home from me. Need proof? look through my pictures on facebook or go back to the bike for sam thread.

Reason 3: Gaylor humped Kuper's leg soo hard that it became fragile and he got injured...Kahn killed Kuper...need I say more?

So to sum up: Meltdown, Liar, Kuper Killer!

Thank you for your time.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Why Conklin needs to die first: Opinion
Hello,

I am organizing a grass roots effort to destroy Conklin. I will explain in detail my reasons.

First, why am I reaching out to you? Well the main reason is I find you all hilarious so I think you will appreciate my motives for voting Conklin off. The other is I need to get enough votes to ensure his utter destruction.

Reason 1: Meltdown potential. I thoroughly believe Conklin going in the first round would shock the known world. I think the meltdown potential is really high and for this reason I think it is the best option.

Reason 2: Going for Falconer. I heard that he wants to eliminate Falconer. Falconer's story with his kid is reason enough to not vote him off first. That's just mean.

Reason 3: He has a weird hairdo.

So to sum up: Melt down, Falconer, hair.

Thank you for your time.

Hope this helps
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote