- Great group of backs and Willis ready to compete. Not ignoring him (after a dumb question).
- Most guys have a better grasp of what they're doing. Hard to measure everything without pads. Will be a big difference with Willis when he comes in in pads.
- Guys practicing now on O-line replacing starters are doing good. Great to get the reps for them in case they are called. Think its a positive to give these guys reps.
- Julius Thomas - has improved, better grasp of offense, getting different looks. He doesn't repeat mistakes.
- Bubba - Guy who is hungry to make impact, doing a good job on run after catch and consistently catching the ball. Has a better feel for offense.
- Orton - Absolutely as hungry as Bubba. Making one or two big plays a day and is going to push that last guy to make the team spot.
- Guys job is to stay in condition. The guys are doing that. Staying in the playbook is important for these guys and that they stay on learning curve, looking at 20-30 minutes a day.
- Welker - Does a great job on teaching, seeing what younger player does and gives them advice on how to leverage the Defense against them and on routes.
Thats it. Von Miller will be out in about 25 minutes if you want to click the link in first post.