Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I know right?

Jets' Tim Tebow experiment is over, but fallout leaves trail of ruins for Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan and others
Tebow never said anything controversial or did anything wrong, but his presence overwhelmed the organization, left the coaching staff clueless on how to take advantage of his limited skill set and unnerved Mark Sanchez, hardly secure enough to share the locker room with the most popular and polarizing player in the NFL whose character far outdistances his ability as a quarterback.

“It was a disaster,” one source said. “The ramifications and repercussions are unbelievable.

Mike Tannenbaum, the architect of the headline-grabbing trade with the Broncos in exchange for a fourth-round pick and a $4 million investment, was fired by Woody Johnson as the Jets’ general manager after the 6-10 season. He was replaced by John Idzik, who cut Tebow on Monday after failing in a last-ditch attempt to trade him during the three days of the draft.

Asked for a comment after Tebow was dumped, Tannenbaum texted, “No thank you.”

That’s what he should have said to the Broncos.

(Tannenbaun fired)

Offensive coordinator Tony Sparano, clueless on how to devise a creative plan to utilize Tebow as the Wildcat quarterback, was fired by Rex Ryan after just one season with the Jets. He is back in his comfort zone as the Raiders’ offensive line coach.

(OC Sparano fired)

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2VwXIA245

So what does Geno Smith who was picked by a new GM have to do with the former mess of a team that only got worse with Tim Tebow?
Thanks for proving my point. And let me explain this more:

None of this was TT's fault. This was the fault of the front office and the coaching staff, a sign of their dysfunction. I stated that this team is completely dysfunctional and bringing in TT without the support of the coaching staff is EXAMPLE A of the dysfunction.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote