View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #24
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
I don't know why anyone would value Trent Richardson as much as you guys are. Yeah, he's going to get carries. He also plays for the Browns. He got carries last year, and used them to do nothing. How is he clearly ahead of CJ1k, Forte, MJD, and McFadden? Or even guys like Bell, Lacy, and maybe even Ball? Even Darren Sproles in a PPR is on that tier. I could see Chris Ivory putting up some good numbers this year too. He's got legit skill and they're going to run the ball a lot.
Ball is a sleeper. I'm going to be disappointed if I don't get him with good value. I plan to rot him on my bench until he produces. When the Broncos get it going full gear, I expect him in there carrying the load. We'll see, it's early.

Why Trent? He's younger and what else is Cleveland going to do? They need to win and they can possibly ride their horse. Well the other guys you mentioned are banged up/getting old.

I like consistency. Not saying Trent is it, but he should stay on the field the entire year compared to the others you mentioned.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote