View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:23 AM   #84
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Broncos View Post
If you **** up time and time again, what other option do I have?
Well for starters, I would probably not go to a sporting forum asking for advice during the date from the bathroom. That's a sure sign you are already failing.

For god sake man, do you live in a jungle where there are no broads? There's got to be a ton of ladies in their 40's that are fat and have kids and can't get laid.

My advice, join POF (plenty of fish) and you'll have as many dates as you can handle. Just have a good time and make a move already. No need to be forceful or anything.........but cmon man, make a move and see where it goes. What's the worst thing that can happen, she says no. So be it, move on to the next one. If you don't make a move, you will never know. 40's way to old to be a virgin (that's if you're not joking - if you are, this thread is worthless).

My other advice would be to lose weight if your fat. Get some braces if you have F'd up teeth. Get your back waxed if you have a hairy back. Get a job if you don't have one. Clean your place if it's a dump. Oh yeah, and shave your balls. Women really dig the clean look these days, hahaha. Well, they do. I know I know, TMI, live with it.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote